Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
During our first consultation, I will review the contract of services with you and answer any questions you may have.
Payment will be taken during the booking process via the online system.
You are required to pay for sessions that are missed or cancelled with less than 24hrs notice. A 100% cancellation charge applies if appointments are cancelled with less than 24hrs notice. Non-attendance of an appointment will also be charged in full.
If you do need to amend an appointment please let me know at your earliest convenience so I can reschedule your appointment. You can do this by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
If I have to cancel your appointment within 24 hours of your appointment I will reduce the fee of your next appointment by 50%.
It is your responsibility to have a working internet connection for consultations. Full consultation charges will apply for scheduled sessions that are unable to connect. There are no additional charges for phone consultations to a UK landline or mobile number.
Please note that during the booking process you will be asked to provide details of your GP. You understand that I may need to confidentially contact your GP should a major concern arise.
If there are any serious concerns with regards to your safety or the safety of others, it will be necessary to take appropriate action.
I have been in business long enough to understand that not everything goes right all the time. Please contact me if you have any concerns or complaints about my service. I will listen to your concerns and find appropriate solutions. Please email me here: email@example.com
I am qualified as a Nutritional Therapist and hold a Level 6 Diploma awarded by The College of Naturopathic Medicine.
I am registered with the governing body, BANT (British Association of Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine). I am also registered with CNHC (Complimentary & Natural Healthcare Council) who are a regulatory service provided by the UK Government. My services are align with the guidance from these awarding bodies.
Nutritional Therapy is a complimentary therapy. It is suitable for people with chronic conditions as well as others looking to optimising health. It is not a substitute for medical advice.
Nutritional Therapists can not diagnose or claim to treat medical conditions.
I will never recommend nutritional therapy over medical advice provided by your GP or in a hospital setting. I will work closely with your doctor and other health professionals including complimentary therapies.
My training allows me to identify ‘red flags’. If I discover a ‘red flag’ then I will advise that you need to raise this with your GP at your earliest convenience. It is your responsibility to approach the GP in this scenario.
The recommendations I provide are solely for your use and not for others.
- I am responsible for contacting my GP about any health concerns.
- I give permission for you to contact my GP regarding any agreed aspects of my case.
- If I am receiving treatment from my GP, or any other medical provider, I should tell him/her about any nutritional strategy provided by Nick Williams. This is necessary because of any possible reaction between medications and the nutritional programme.
- It is important that I tell Nick Williams about any medical diagnosis, medication, herbal medicine, or food supplements, I am taking as this may affect the nutritional programme.
- If I am unclear about the agreed nutritional therapy programme/food supplement doses/time period, I should contact my Nick Williams promptly for clarification.
- I must contact Nick Williams should I wish to continue any specified supplement programme for longer than the original agreed period, to avoid any potential adverse reactions.
- Recording consultations using any form of electronic media is not permitted without my written consent.
- All advice is provided in guidance with the CNHC code of conduct.
- I hold valid insurance through Balens for Nutritional Therapy services.
- By recommending supplements and functional testing I may receive a commission for this from various companies.